Council Meeting Schedule 6/1/23

Only City Council members and authorized staff are allowed to post on this message board.
Colleen Pate

Council Meeting Schedule 6/1/23

Post by Colleen Pate »

Council,
Here is my proposed plan for the Council meeting tomorrow.

We will begin promptly at 10am. We will hear public testimony on consent and non-consent items. Speakers will have 2 minutes. We will then vote on the consent agenda with brief remarks from Council. Please let Colleen know if you would like to be recognized to speak on any items on the consent agenda.

We will then take up items pulled from the consent agenda. At this time items 72, 71, 48, and 45 have been pulled for discussion.

We will then take up the non-consent items including items set for a public hearing and related items.

Following non-consent items, we will conduct the AHFC and AHPFC meetings.

Public Communication will begin at 12pm and we will also have live music. We will not have a formal lunch break. Please be sure that a quorum is present and excuse yourself to take a 10–15-minute lunch break.

At 2pm, we will hear from our zoning consent speakers and vote on the zoning consent agenda. Speakers will have 2 minutes.

I anticipate we will have zoning items for discussion. We will hear public testimony when the zoning item is taken up.

I need to leave the dais at 1:30pm to represent the City of Austin at the U.S. Conference of Mayors. Mayor Pro Tem Ellis will preside in my absence.

Thank you,
Kirk

On behalf of Mayor Watson
Chief of Staff, Mayor Watson's Office