Council Meeting Schedule 4/20/23

Only City Council members and authorized staff are allowed to post on this message board.
Colleen Pate

Council Meeting Schedule 4/20/23

Post by Colleen Pate »

Council,
Here is my proposed plan for the Council meeting tomorrow.

We will begin promptly at 10am. We will hear public testimony on consent and non-consent items. Speakers will have 2 minutes. We will then vote on the consent agenda with brief remarks from Council.

We will then take up the non-consent items including item 30, Eminent Domain items 31 and 32 and conduct a public hearing on item 47.

Following non-consent items, we will conduct the AHFC and AHPFC meetings.

We will then take up items pulled from the consent agenda. Please note that item 9 has been pulled for discussion.

Public Communication will begin at 12pm and we will also have live music. We will not have a formal lunch break. Please be sure that a quorum is present and excuse yourself to take a 10–15-minute lunch break.

At 2pm, we will hear from our zoning consent speakers and vote on the zoning consent agenda. Speakers will have 2 minutes.

I anticipate we will have zoning items for discussion. We will hear public testimony when the zoning item is taken up.

I need to leave the dais at 10:40am to go to the Texas Senate and I anticipate that I will return by 12:00pm. Mayor Pro Tem Ellis will preside in my absence.

Thank you,
Kirk

On behalf of Mayor Watson
Chief of Staff, Mayor Watson's Office