Item 56

Only City Council members and authorized staff are allowed to post on this message board.
Lauren Hartnett

Item 56

Post by Lauren Hartnett »

On behalf of CM Harper-Madison:

CM Fuentes,

Thank you for your resolution to help us address the ongoing challenge of mitigating flood risk in our city. In an effort to ensure affordability remains at the forefront of our comprehensive planning process, I am offering the below amendment to Item 56. CM Fuentes, I hope these changes and the intent behind them will be accepted as friendly and that the item will remain on our consent agenda.

Kind regards,
Natasha

http://assets.austintexas.gov/austincou ... 040117.pdf
Policy Director
Steve Adler

Re: Item 56

Post by Steve Adler »

Colleagues,

Without yet having heard any concerns from Council Members on the proposed resolution and amendment, I want to thank Council Member Fuentes for her efforts on this resolution to address one of the most serious challenges in our city - flood risk. I also appreciate the amendment offered by Council Member Harper Madison to ensure that City staff, in making their recommendations, also consider the potential impacts on our ability to make progress on other serious challenges facing our city, including household affordability. I support this resolution and amendment as offered.

-s
Mayor