Item 18 (Ace Salvage Yard The TDR Agreement)

Only City Council members and authorized staff are allowed to post on this message board.
Sheri Gallo

Item 18 (Ace Salvage Yard The TDR Agreement)

Post by Sheri Gallo »

I wanted to make everyone aware that Item 18 (Ace Salvage Yard The TDR Agreement) has been pulled off the consent agenda because there are two draft versions of the agreement posted as backup. The first draft version is based on what was passed at second reading. The second version is the revised draft that is based on recent negations between the neighborhood and the property owner.

Since the neighbors, the property owner and City staff are in agreement on the revised version of the transfer agreement, tomorrow during the discussion of the consent items I will make the following motion:

On Item #18, we can pass this on consent, with the understanding that we are passing the draft ordinance and what is labeled in back up as “Exhibit 1 Ace Salvage draft agreement 11-18-15 redlined from adopted on second reading”

This motion would identify the revised draft agreement as what is being voted on so that Item 18 can be placed back on the consent agenda.

I would like to thank the property owner, neighbors from the Yaupon Bluffs Community Association and City Staff for working together in drafting this agreement.
Sheri Gallo, Council Member District 10