Item 11 and Item 58 on February 11th Council Agenda

Only City Council members and authorized staff are allowed to post on this message board.
Sheri Gallo

Item 11 and Item 58 on February 11th Council Agenda

Post by Sheri Gallo »

Good Morning Fellow Council Members,

I would like to bring to your attention an error in this week’s Council Agenda. The posting language and co-sponsors listed for Item 11 on the February 11, 2016 Council Agenda were posted incorrectly. The current language for Item 11 on this week's agenda is as follows:

11. Approve a resolution initiating amendments to City Code Title 25, relating to the application of site development regulations to projects for which dedication of parkland is required.
(Notes: SPONSOR: Council Member Sheri Gallo CO 1: Mayor Steve Adler CO 2: Council Member Gregorio Casar CO 3: Council Member Ellen Troxclair)

However, the revised information and language submitted to the Agenda Office on Thursday, February 4th at 9:18 AM for posting read as follows:

Posting language: “Approve a resolution initiating amendments to the Land Development Code (Title 25), excluding Article 14 of Chapter 25-1, relating to the application of site development regulations to projects for which dedication of parkland is required.”
Co-Sponsors: Council Member Casar, Council Member Troxclair, Council Member Renteria

Since Item 11 was posted incorrectly, my office has worked with the Agenda Office to have the correct language and co-sponsors posted as a new item (Item 58) on an agenda addendum that was released this morning. In addition, at this Thursday’s Council Meeting I will formally withdraw Item 11 and we will be discussing instead Item 58.

Link to Thursday, February 11, 2016 Addendum: https://austin.siretechnologies.com/sir ... ype=Agenda

Thank you for your understanding.
Sheri Gallo, Council Member District 10