Compatibility Resolution

Only City Council members and authorized staff are allowed to post on this message board.
Ann Kitchen

Compatibility Resolution

Post by Ann Kitchen »

Colleagues

I have appreciated the conversation we have been having about compatibility and the proposal that was brought forward. I also appreciate the conversation about including in the proposed resolution additional items so that the document represents the thinking of the Council as a whole, rather than just the initial quorum group.

As I mentioned in the Work Session and the Council meeting, I propose establishing the compatibility standards for the MetroRapid lines in the proposed medium category. The corridors for the MetroRapid lines (e.g. Pleasant Valley, Menchaca, etc) are more aligned in terms of characteristics with that category.

Thank you for including.

Best
Ann Kitchen
City Council D5
Ann Kitchen
Council Member District 5
Louisa Brinsmade

Re: Compatibility Resolution

Post by Louisa Brinsmade »

On behalf of CM Pool:

Thank you, CM Kitchen, for opening up this thread to have a public conversation about the coming resolution to increase housing capacity on corridors. That resolution should be posted shortly for the June 9 agenda so everyone can review.

This is a good destination for any comments or to daylight any amendments that may be offered - we can all weigh in and work to stay on track for a consensus initiative.

Looking forward to the discussion.

Leslie
Chief of Staff
Office of Mayor Pro Tem Leslie Pool, District 7