Reschedule of Mobility Committee Metting

Only City Council members and authorized staff are allowed to post on this message board.
Paige Ellis

Reschedule of Mobility Committee Metting

Post by Paige Ellis »

Colleagues,

Due to the Special Called Meetings this Thursday Aug. 5, we have rescheduled the Mobility Committee meeting to Friday, Aug. 6, from 11:30am - 1:00pm.

We are looking forward to discussions on Project Connect, Street Impact Fee implementation, and the revamped ATD Placemaking Program, including a special intersections project for the 2021 Austin PRIDE Parade. I thank ACM Fiandaca and her team for working with us to get all presenters moved to Friday, and I also thank my fellow committee members for helping us find an alternative time that works for all of us and staff. ATXN will also be broadcasting it as normal.

In order to make this work, staff will repost the meeting for Friday and post a cancellation of the Thursday meeting. I didn’t want anyone to be confused when you see the cancellation come through - it’s just being rescheduled for the next day.

Thank you very much, and I look forward to seeing you on Friday after we get through this very busy week!

Paige
Paige Ellis
City Council District 8