Item #43 Resolution Amendment

Only City Council members and authorized staff are allowed to post on this message board.
Ann Kitchen

Item #43 Resolution Amendment

Post by Ann Kitchen »

Colleagues

Attached is an amendment I plan to offer to the Item #43 Resolution authorizing the City Manager to execute the Interlocal Agreement with ATP for the transfer of tax revenue for implementation of Project Connect.

This amendment is to the resolution and does not change the ILA, which the ATP Board has already signed. I support moving forward with this ILA, which is important to Project Connect implementation

This adds language expressing the Council's understanding that the Joint Powers Agreement will encompass the terms of the financial arrangements between the City and ATP, including but not limited to, financial requirements related to the transfer of tax revenue, payment arrangements for staffing and related costs, and grant agreements related to anti-displacement funding

The JPA will come to Council in October with these and other provisions.

http://assets.austintexas.gov/austincou ... 163534.pdf

Best
Ann Kitchen
City Council D5

Ann Kitchen
Council Member District 5
Leslie Pool

Re: Item #43 Resolution Amendment

Post by Leslie Pool »

CM Kitchen, your amendment language sounds good. It reinforces the intent of the City with regard to ATP, and - as a member of the Cap Metro board - I think it strengthens our partnership.

Leslie
Leslie Pool
Mayor Pro Tem
Council Member, District 7