TIME SENSITIVE INVITATION in support of our Jewish Community

Only City Council members and authorized staff are allowed to post on this message board.
Colleen Pate

TIME SENSITIVE INVITATION in support of our Jewish Community

Post by Colleen Pate »

Council:

Rabbi Daniel Septimus is inviting you to a gathering of the Austin Community tomorrow evening at 6:00 pm to show support and solidarity for our Jewish family in Austin. Shalom Austin and Jewish institutions in the greater Austin area are hosting this opportunity for us to reinforce our commitment to being together, embracing each other and lifting up our Jewish neighbors, family and friends.

It will be held at Congregation Agudas Achim. https://theaustinsynagogue.org/

An invitation is linked below. PLEASE REGISTER on the form that is linked if you are attending.

http://assets.austintexas.gov/austincou ... 165028.pdf

Thanks for your service to our community.

Kirk

Posted on behalf of Mayor Watson
Chief of Staff, Mayor Watson's Office
Mackenzie Kelly

Re: TIME SENSITIVE INVITATION in support of our Jewish Community

Post by Mackenzie Kelly »

Colleagues,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to express my sincere regret that I cannot attend the gathering this evening at 6:00 p.m. due to a previously scheduled event. My heart goes out to the Jewish community in Austin, and I truly appreciate the initiative taken by Shalom Austin and other Jewish institutions to bring our community together in support and solidarity.

It's heartwarming to see our community coming together to embrace and uplift our Jewish neighbors, family, and friends during these difficult times. I commend the efforts of all involved in organizing this event. It is a beautiful demonstration of unity and support that makes our community stronger.

I extend my best wishes for a successful and meaningful gathering. Please know that even though I cannot be present in person, my thoughts and support are with you all.

I appreciate your understanding. I look forward to opportunities to come together in the future.

Warm regards,

mk
Council Member, District 6