Meetings next week

Only City Council members and authorized staff are allowed to post on this message board.
Steve Adler

Meetings next week

Post by Steve Adler »

Colleagues:

I am looking forward to spending two productive days with you at our Council workshop next week, scheduled from 9am – 3pm on Jan. 11 and 12 at the AT&T Conference Center. Staff is working with a consultant on the agenda, which I'm told will be made available by close of business tomorrow.

Also scheduled for next week is a Special Called Meeting of the Austin City Council and CodeNEXT Advisory Group. As discussed and agreed at the last joint meeting in November, that meeting is set for 4:00 pm on Wednesday Jan. 11 in the Council Chamber.

There had also been some discussion of a special called meeting next week for an update on the city manager hiring process, but I would recommend instead we add that as a briefing item to the Jan. 24 work session agenda.

Thank you…
Mayor
Leslie Pool

Re: Meetings next week

Post by Leslie Pool »

Mayor, thanks for the info on our upcoming meetings. I look forward to the discussion of CodeNEXT with staff, consultants and CAG members next Wednesday, and support your adding the City Manager search briefing to our first work session on January 24. Welcome back from your Africa trip (hope you saw some spectacular wildlife!) and see you later this evening!

Leslie
Leslie Pool
Mayor Pro Tem
Council Member, District 7